Monday, November 2, 2015

NaBloPoMo...National Blog Posting Month

I only just read about NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. You may have heard of NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, this is similar to that. Instead of novel writing, bloggers commit to writing a blog post every day for the month of November. It's a way to make oneself follow the first rule of writing, which is to Just Write. I am committed to writing more, so this is a great start. Somewhat typical for me- I am starting late-but jumping in with both feet, or rather with both hands on the keyboard! It's Nov 2, and in theory Monday is my day off, so it's a great day for me to begin. 
Today is a sunny warm day, especially for November in the Midwest US! Last week i had to wear my winter coat a couple days against the cold wind. Today is predicted to be 70 and sunny! ahhhhhhhh 
Photography is my hobby, so these daily posts will often include photos. either new or from my collection. I use a “real camera" that fits in my purse or my pocket. (so it's always with me)
Yesterday afternoon, hubby and I took a walk at a park in town and I took several photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment