Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The beauty of Autumn

NaBloPoMo
NaBloPoMo stands for "National Blog Posting Month." The goal of NaBloPoMo is for participants to write a post a day for an entire month. It grew out of NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. Since I couldn't write decent fiction if my life depended on it, I choose to blog :) 

Today is November 1, and oddly for the Midwest, it is 74 degrees F outside! I am in shorts, tee shirt and sandals and LOVING it! We do tend to get a warm day or two, usually the end of October. We've had a couple Halloween nights that were quite comfy. (We've also had snow and sleet on past Halloweens!) It is predicted to be cooler, 60s, the rest of the week. That's still warm for this time of year!

Yesterday and today I got some photos of some of the late Fall color.  




No comments:

Post a Comment