Tuesday, September 5, 2017



It's early September and I'm struggling to realize that summer's nearly over. I haven't had enough corn on the cob or fresh BLTs yet! But time marches along! School is in session, the days are shorter and cooler, and leaves are beginning to change color on a few of the trees. This time of transition to fall can bring a sense of new beginnings. All the years of being in school, then getting my kids off to school, makes Fall a good time to start some things fresh. I've started a couple books, one a popular novel from a few years ago that I missed out on. And I've done a bit of fall cleaning...lots more to go, but I'm making progress. So tell me, what do you turn to when Fall comes? Do you begin a new project? Plan for holidays? Plan a fall or winter vacation? I'd love to hear from you in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment