Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Late summer, early autumn photos


Today is the Autumn Equinox. Most of us love the colors of Fall, and here in the Midwest, some trees are beginning to show good color, although 'peak color' will be in several weeks.  I was at a friend's home the other day and took some photos of her garden. This is a Monarch butterfly in a bed of Zinnias. 




I forget the name of this plant, but isn't it pretty against the vivid blue sky?
(no filters or photoshop!)


Another morning was foggy early, but it dissipated pretty fast once the sun was up and warming things! These photos were taken at a park by the river in our town.





The variety of beauty in nature never ceases to amaze me! 
Thank you for joining me for a moment to enjoy some of it.




All the photos and writings on this blog are my own.
Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment