Saturday, August 13, 2016

Niagara Vacation photos

In June, my husband and I spent 2 days and nights at Niagara Falls Ontario. It was our first time in Canada, and we had a wonderful time. Niagara Falls is awe-inspiring. It is SO big...I took hundreds of photos while we were there, and the best photo or video does not truly do justice to the immense size and power of the falls. 

Our hotel overlooked the falls-a dream come true! and we could open a small screened window, so I could hear the sound of the falls as we fell asleep. 
The first evening there we watched intense lightning over the river above the falls. During the afternoon, there was a rainbow over the falls moving as the sun moves across the sky. I got up early to see and take pics of sunrise, and we saw the colored lights shining on the falls at night. There was a constant show of beauty and nature's power. 

Psalm 42 verses 7-8 
 Deep calls to deep
    in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers
    have swept over me.
 By day the Lord directs his love,
    at night his song is with me—
    a prayer to the God of my life.









No comments:

Post a Comment