Friday Five: Sounds
1. What sound is soothing to you?
The sound of ocean waves ( I live in Wisconsin USA, so that sound is hard to come by naturally...I have CD and MP3 files to play) A brook running is a good sound too. There are a couple parks in town where I can go sit by water and just listen to it and to the birds.
2. What sound do you find irritating?
I can not stand the sounds of heavy machinery, jackhammers and chain saws and such. And that "beep beep beep" of a truck backing up...UGH
3. What sound makes you happy?
A baby laughing and cooing.
4. What sound immediately gets your attention? Sirens.
5. What is your favorite sound to make?
I guess I would say to laugh. My late mother always criticized my boisterous laugh. But I can't help it, and so much of life is humorous!
Photo I took last autumn of a little brook in a local park