Tuesday, June 29, 2010

not keeping up here very well am I?!
We have adopted a kitten. She is adorable, tiny. She is a lovely smokey grey color. So she is named Ashley Shadow Squeakerton. She is now 9 weeks old and is up to 2 whole pounds! Our sons especially adore her. She seems to have helped older son out of the slump he has been in since his gf died in December. Nothing like a little purring ball of fluff to take your mind off your troubles!

Not reading as much as I should, I have trouble focusing for any length of time.
I have never been diagnosed with ADD, and I am certainly not hyperactive. But if i am short on sleep or anything, i can not concentrate for more than a few minutes on anything! Mayb a few brain circuits got fried during all those years of multi-tasking in a busy retail pharmacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment